Panama has been rated No. 1 destination for retirees according to the NEW YORK TIMES.
Panama provides a great deal of benefits to a foreigner to relocate & invest in Panama.
PANAMA LEGAL CENTER IS A TRUSTED LEGAL FIRM IN PANAMA
PANAMA RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- RETIREMENT RESIDENCY ( PENSIONADO)
- INVESTMENT RESIDENCY
- REFORESTATION RESIDENCY
- WORK RESIDENCY
- FRIENDLY NATIONS RESIDENCY
- ECONOMIC SOLVENCY RESIDENCY
- MARRIAGE RESIDENCY
- DOMESTIC WORKERS RESIDENCY
WHY SHOULD YOU RETIRE IN PANAMA?
- Panama Security
- Low cost of living
- US dollar currency
- Tropical Climate
- Financial Hub in Latin America
- Excellent Fast Internet
- Great discount for retirees
- Good health care system
- And much more..
General Residency Information
- A Panamanian attorney will present you before Panama immigration offices
- You need to be at least 18 yrs or old
- All documents must be translated to Spanish by a Panamanian certified translator
- All documents must be apostiled, authenticated and translated
- Police reports are valid for 90 days
- Dependents must be included in the main applicant submission
- Panama health certificate must be obtained in Panama by a Panama clinic or a doctor
- Pay required immigration fees
- Minimum of 3 fotos must be included
- Depend on each residency program, you be advised of specific documents to include in the application
HOW TO OBTAIN PANAMA RESIDENCY?
Panama Legal Center has been in business of providing immigration services for the past 15 years. Our experience speak for itself and we understand the immigration process and how to get the job done. Our experienced immigration attorneys know how is impecable. Once we commit to a client, we perform and deliver.
Our knowledge of Panama immigration and how it works is in our blood. Contact us today and we make the process of relocation as easy as possible.
WHAT IS PROVISIONAL RESIDENCY?
Panama provisional residency card can be obtained once the applicant application is approved by theimmigration office. You will be photographed and provisional provisional residency card is issued. Provisional residenccy card is valid for 6 months.
WHAT IS PERMANENT RESIDENCY?
Panama permanent residency card is given to individuals that already have obtained their provisional residency card. Panama Immigration office notifies your attorney that permannt residency card is ready and you need to present at the immigration offices in order to be photographed again and receive your permanent residency card. There is no expration date for permanent residency and is good forever..
RETIREMENT RESIDENCY ( PENSIONADO ) PROGRAM
If you are receiving minimum of $1,000. per month as a pension benefit, you are qualified to apply for Panama pensionado residency program and become permanent resident of Panama.
- Up to 25% discount on airline tickets
- Discount of 50% on entertainment such as movies, theaters, etc.
- Discounts for public transportation
- 30% to 50% discount on hotels
- 25% discount of food in restaurants
- 15% discount in the total cost for services of hospitals and private clinics.
- 10% discount in pharmacies for those medications
- Discounts in medical services: from 15% to 20%
- 25% discount in electrical consumption
- 25% discount in the water bill
Panama Reforestation Residency Program
In summary if you are interested in investing sum of $100,000. in Panama forest, you are qualified to become a Panama resident and then to proceed and obtain Panama passport.
For detailedinformation, contact us via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panama Investment Residency Program
In order toqualify for this type of residency, investment of $300,000. is required.
Friendly Nations Residency Program
Friendly nations to Panama was a popular residency program designed togive permanent residency to all 50 nations friendly to Panama.. At this time, investment of $200,000. required to qualify under thisprogram.
- Andorra Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada Chile Costa Rica Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Great Britain Greece Hong Kong Hungary Ireland Israel Japan Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Mexico Monaco Montenegro Netherlands New Zealand Norway Paraguay Poland Portugal Republic of Korea San Marino Serbia Singapore Slovakia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan United Kingdom Uruguay USA
Remote Work Residency Visa
Panama remote work or freelancer residency visa is for individuals who work online for a non-Panamanian company or doing work for themselves.
- Earn at least $36,000. per year($48,000 for families)
- Employment contract with foreign company or proof of your own company
- Lasts 9 months
- Renew for up to 18 months
- Transfer to another visa type after 18 months
Professional Employment Residency
- Temporary residency
- Two-year path to permanent residency
- Five-year path from permanent residency to citizenship
Panama Self-Solvency Visa is designed for independent investors.
- Invest $300,000 in real estate
- Invest $300,000 in a Panama bank
- Invest in some combination of the two
- If the applicant has dependents, the investment amount is more.
WHY CHOOSE PANAMA LEGAL CENTER?
Our Legal & Advisory Services:
- Panama Permanent Residency: We assist individuals and families to secure permanent residency in Panama. With over 15 years of immigration law experience, we can navigate the immigration process to ensure obtaining Panama residency.
- Panama Citizenship & Passport: If you are interested in Panama passport, we can assist you with Panama citizenship and issuance of Panama passport.
- Panama Visa: We provide legal assistance to ensure issuance of Panama visa for individuals who need to enter Panama territory.
- Panama Work Permit: We assist our international clients with Panama work permit if they wish to work in Panama.
- Offshore Corporation & Foundation: We assist our clients to incoporate offshore companiesandfoundation in less than a week.
- Asset Protection: In order to insure your overseas asset protected, we structure customized ama LLC for iron clad protection.
- Business Consulting: Our attorneys, advisors and tax experts, assist clients with local ordinance, regulation, due diligencestudies, etc.
Our team of immigration attorneys
are here to assist you in Panama.
How long A US citizen can stay in Panama?
Panama, a Central American country, offers a range of visa options for US citizens who wish to visit, work or live in the country. The visa requirements and maximum length of stay vary based on the purpose of the visit. This article provides an overview of the maximum length of stay for US citizens in Panama and the different visa options available.
Does A US Citizen Need A Tourist Visa?
US citizens can enter Panama without a visa for up to 180 days for tourism purposes. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of entry. The immigration officer at the airport will stamp the passport with the entry and exit dates. It is important to keep the passport safe as a lost or stolen passport can result in a difficult and expensive process to replace it.
The maximum length of stay for US citizens in Panama is 180 days. It is important to note that this period includes the duration of the visa extension, if applicable. Overstaying the allowed time can result in fines, deportation or being barred from entering the country again. It is recommended to consult with the Panamanian embassy or consulate in the US for more information on visa requirements and the maximum length of stay.
Visa Extension of 180 days
US citizens can extend their stay in Panama for up to 180 days by applying for a visa extension. The application must be submitted at least two weeks before the expiration of the initial 180 days. The extension is granted at the discretion of the immigration authorities and may require additional documentation.
US citizens who wish to stay in Panama for longer than 180 days may apply for temporary residency. This option is available for those who have a job offer, own a business, are married to a Panamanian citizen or have a pensionado visa. The temporary residency is valid for two years and can be renewed.
US citizens who have lived in Panama for at least five years with a temporary residency may apply for permanent residency. This option requires the applicant to demonstrate financial stability and have a clean criminal record. The permanent residency allows the individual to stay in Panama indefinitely and work without the need for a work permit.
US citizens who wish to work in Panama must apply for a work permit. The application process requires a job offer from a Panamanian employer, and the employer must demonstrate that no Panamanian citizen is qualified to fill the position. The work permit is valid for one year and can be renewed.
PANAMA LEGAL CENTER
US citizens who wish to conduct business in Panama can apply for a business visa. The visa allows the individual to stay in the country for up to 30 days and attend meetings, conferences or negotiate contracts. This option does not allow the individual to work in Panama.
US citizens who wish to study in Panama must apply for a student visa. The visa is valid for the duration of the academic program and requires proof of enrollment, financial support and a clean criminal record.
US citizens who wish to retire in Panama can apply for a pensionado visa. This option is available for those who have a minimum monthly income of $1,000 from a pension or social security. The visa allows the individual to stay in Panama indefinitely and provides discounts on healthcare, transportation and other services.
US citizens must have a valid passport, a return ticket and proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay in Panama. Additional requirements may apply depending on the purpose of the visit and the type of visa.
Panama offers a range of visa options for US citizens who wish to visit, work or live in the country. It is important to understand the visa requirements and the maximum length of stay to avoid any issues with immigration authorities. US citizens can consult with the Panamanian embassy or consulate in the US for more information on the different visa options and requirements.