WE CAN OBTAIN PANAMA PASSPORT FOR YOU
In order to obtain Panama passport, it is required to be a Panama resident. Once you are a permanent resident for 5 years, then you can apply for Panama citizenship and obtain your Panama passport.
BENEFITS OF PANAMA PASSPORT
Panama passport considered very valuable because it allows you to travel to more than 130 countries visa free.
- Easy Relocation process: By having Panama passport, you can easily relocate to Panama and enjoy the paradise. Panama offers a great deal of benefits for retirees as well as those who wish to do business in Panama
- TAX EXCEMPTION: Offshore business has many advantages and Panama is very attractive for investros.
- Visa-Free Travel: to over 130 countries: once you carry Panama passport, you can travel to 130 countries without having to worry about getting visa.
- Panama Neutral Passport:: Panama is a neutral country so your passport is welcomed almost everywhere.
- Tax Safe Haven: Panama is considered best offshore jurisdiction in the world.
- Great Retirement Discounts: Lots of discounts for retirees.
- Tropical Climate: Panama’s tropical climate (12 month out of the year) is perfect for easy life style living.
- Latino Lifestyle: Latino life style is very different and almost sress free.
- Tax Benefits: If you are a retiree, : you do not pay any taxes.
- Asset Protection: Panama offers iron clad asset protection.
- Tax Free Business: No taxes if you doing BIZ with international clients.
- Security: Panama is a democratic country and is a safe place to work and live.
- Low cost of living:: Cost of living in Panama is much lower than USA, CANADA and European countries.
How To Become Citizen Of Panama?
In order to become Panama citizen, you need to become a Panama permanent resident first. After 5 years of Panama residency, you may apply and become a Panama citizen and obtain Panama passport.
Panama officially does not recognize dual citizenship, however you can have dual passport. In fact, no need to renounce your previous citizenship. (OPTIONAL).
MOST POPULAR PANAMA RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
There are a number of residency programs that Panama offers however not all of them guarantee citizenship and Panama passport. For more in-depth detail and if you qualify:
Panama Citizenship By Birth Or Parent
Panama & civil register law gives all individuals the birth right CITIZENSHIP by being born in Panama. In addition to this, the law allows citizenship to children of Panamanian nationals that born & live overseas to claim their Panama citizenship.
- In case one or both parents were born in Panama, their children can claim Panama citizenship .
- In case one or both parents are naturalized Panama citizens, their children can claim Panama citizenship.
Panama Citizenship By Adoption
Children adopted by Panamanian nationals before reaching seven years old is considered Panamanian citizen. However, after seven years old, the adopted child considered naturalized citizen.
Panama Citizenship By Marriage or Parenthood
There is a three-year naturalization wait for the following groups:
- Any parent who has a child born in Panama.
- Anyone who is married to a Panamanian national
Panama Citizenship By Naturalization
Panama has a specific requirement for naturalization. You must be a permanent resident of Panama for 5 years to qualify for citizenship.
Please see our blogs on Panama Visa, Residency options and Panama’s Friendly Nations Visa.
The naturalization period varies depending on where you come from.
Family Members: Three Years
- Spouse of a Panamanian national.
- Parent of a child born in Panama, where the other parent is a Panamanian national.
Selected Latin American and Spanish citizens: One – Three Years
Panama has a Reciprocity Law with selected countries. So, if you come from these places, your naturalization is the same as a Panamanian in your home country.
- One Year: Colombia, El Salvador
- Two Years: Argentina, Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Spain
- Three Years: Uruguay
All Other Countries: Five Years of Panama Residency Required
The standard naturalization period is five years.
How To Become A Naturalized Citizen Of Panama?
- You must renounce your previous nationality when Panama becomes your home country as part of the citizenship process. However, countries like the USA and Argentina do not consider this process as official renunciation
- You must pass a written exam
- Pass Spanish Language test
- Panama’s history, geography, and civil rights
- Swear to uphold the Constitution of Panama
Panamanian Citizenship By Investment
Panama does not have a direct Citizenship by Investment program. However residency programs by Investment (RBI) can lead to panama passport. The RBI programs entitles you to permanent residency and after five years, you can qualify for naturalization.and Panama passport.
Residency by Investment options include:
- Panama Friendly Nations Visa: Minimum USD$200,000.
- Panama Reforestation Visa Program: Minimum USD$100,000.
- Person of Means Visa: USD300,000.
- Business Investor Visa: USD160,000.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY!